São Paulo (SP) - The International Marathon of São Paulo, held earlier this month, celebrated another edition with a positive balance. After all, in its 23rd edition, there were about 18,000 entries from all over the country and abroad, with good presence at all distances: 42.1 km, 25 km, 8 km and 4 km (running and walking). At the top of the Elite podium, two Kenyans: Paul Kimutai, the first two-time champion in the history of the event, and Leah Jerotich, who gave a technique show. Brazil secured the vice in the men's, with Edson Amaro Arruda dos Santos, and the fourth place in the women's, with the bicampeã and experienced Marizete Moreira.
In the other categories, a mixture of technique and pleasure. Of course there are amateur runners who seek the best performance to overcome their limits, but the great party is for those who run for pleasure, fun and for an improvement of quality of life. Good presence shows that proof has provided that.
The 23rd São Paulo International Marathon, as happened in the São Paulo Half Marathon, had several dynamics to curb the presence of "popcorn", such as stricter access control, intense communication through social networks, static communication throughout the route, noting that the services are for the properly enrolled hallway.
These actions allowed a considerable reduction of the presence of "popcorn", guaranteeing the quality and structure of the event for the enrolled athletes. This work will be continued significantly in the other Yescom tests.
1) Paul Koech Kimutai (Kenya), 2h17min56sec
2) Edson Amaro Arruda dos Santos (Brazil), 2h21min40sec
3) Franck Caldeira de Almeirda (Brazil), 2h21min53sec
4) Wellington Bezerra da Silva (Brazil), 2h22min37sec
5) Francisco Ivan da Silva Filho (Brazil), 2h24min54sec
1) Leah Jerotich (Kenya), 2h41min58sec
2) Priscilla Lorchima (Kenya), 2h51min04sec
3) Christine Chepkemei (Kenya), 2h52min33sec
4) Marizete Moreira dos Santos (Brazil), 2:55:51 p.m.
5) Simone Ponte Ferraz (Brazil), 2h56min58sec
1) Leonardo de Mel (Edvandro Júnior), 1h46min14sec
2) Wellington de Souza Junior (Smafel), 3h12min12sec
1) Aline dos Santos Rocha (Jumper TAM), 2h00min30sec
2) Vanessa de Souza (Fast Wheels), 2h11min02sec
3) Maria de Fátima Chaves (Fast Wheels)
The 23rd São Paulo International Marathon is an organization and organization of Globo and Yescom, sponsored by Caixa e Fila and co-sponsorship Café 3 Corações, Gatorade, Probiótica and Garmin. The special support is from the City Hall of São Paulo and Government of the State of São Paulo, with support of Cânfora Bravir, DoisCunhados, Montevérgine, Água PassaQuatro, Velocità, Tattoo Mania, Campo Verde and Village. Promotion and broadcast are from Globo, Esporte Espetacular, EuAtleta.com and GloboEsporte.com. The supervision is of the Paulista Federation of Athletics, CBAt, AIMS and IAAF.
More information on the official website, www.maratonadesaopaulo.com.br
Yescom Communication Consulting:
Marcelo Eduardo Braga - Mtb 18324
Headphones: (11) 98266-6086 (T) - Nextel: (11) 947821214 - ID 35 * 25 * 86378
You can search and download your finish line photo from the Sao Paulo International Marathon 2019.Coming soon
You can search and download your finish line video from the Sao Paulo International Marathon 2019.Coming soon
© Copyright Yescom 1998 - 2019 – All Rights Reserved