1. The personal data that were or will be provided to actualize such registration in the EVENT and Yescom Ranking or complementary events and services, are under my full responsibility and/or of my technical representative, head coach or team coordinator, being entirely responsible for their truth, under the penalties of the law.
2. I have read and I have fully agreed with the EVENT regulations and their services, available at the www.yescom.com.br
webpage, declaring, expressly, that all norms and rules included in it are based on legal issues, balance and common sense, and being so I will not be able to declare, in the future or at any time, that I was not aware and/or that I did not agree with those.
3. I take part in this EVENT or complementary events and services, by free and spontaneous will, being aware of the risks, difficulty level, originality, competition format and option, route, goals and/or obstacles, location, period and climate conditions under which it happens, exempting the ORGANIZATION, Sponsors and Directors of all liability, no matter at which level, both in my name and in my successors’.
4. I am aware of my perfect health state and, yet, of being capacitated to participate in the EVENT or complementary events and services, enjoying general good health and having trained accordingly for an EVENT of this size, being exclusively responsible for any type of damage I might suffer or cause to third parties.
5. I am aware and I agree with the technical information of the EVENT technical information available on the www.yescom.com.br
website, including its route support services.
6. I am aware that, in case of medical care requirement, it shall be made at a competent public service, exempting the ORGANIZATION from the requirement of medical assistance at a private service institution.
7. I am fully responsible by any amounts resulting from personal or material damage caused by me due to third parties in general, participants, public, ORGANIZATION and of their agents, during my participation in this EVENT .
8. By this regulation, I grant all of my image usage rights (inclusive rights of arena), renouncing to the receipt of any incomes resulting from promotion materials, campaigns, information, TV broadcasts, video clips, news material, commercial sales, licensing and photographs, social media, at any time, place or means and media currently available or that come to be implemented in the market for this and other EVENTS or complementary events and services, resulting from the use of such images, or the actions described above performed by YESCOM, ORGANIZERS, ACHIEVERS, TRADE PARTNERS and Media.
9. I am aware and I authorize the usage of image recording equipment in the EVENT area, such as motorcycles, vehicles, helicopters, drones and other means available for such action.
10. I am ware that, when being invited, if I sign up or register to the EVENT or complementary events and services, I will automatically include myself in Yescom database, authorizing, from now, sending any type of electronic or physical mail to the registered electronic or physical address to participate in any promotion or promotional act and incentive, as well as commercial, programs developed by it and/or by its partners.
11. I assume all expenses of travel, lodging, food, national or international transfers or internal displacement from the start to the arrival or arrival to the start to the run, insurance medical assistance, security and any other required expenses, or resulting from my participation in this EVENT or complementary events and services before, during or after it is finished..
12. In case the ORGANIZATION provides free services related to transportation, accommodation and/or meals, among others, I declare that the consequent acceptance will happen only by free will, not implying in any contractual or professional attachment to the ORGANIZATION, and not configuring any type of obligation or responsibility.
13. I, as an ATHLETE, participant or representative, coach or team lead, fully agree with the EVENT Regulation or complementary events and services, as well as with my aforementioned responsibilities, at any time or place, having nothing to claim, now or in the future, regarding its norms and rules, being any eventual relationship ruled by principles of the clearest good faith.
14. I am aware that the decision and selection of including and/or excluding ATHLETES into/from the EVENT or complementary events and services, resulting from the responsible coach or team option, is under their only and exclusive responsibility. The ORGANIZATION, from now, is totally exempt from any decision or evaluation, personally, directly or indirectly related to the ATHLETE, being the coach the one true responsible for the accuracy of the information provided since, if the ATHLETE is aware of his/her registration, participation, or not, in the EVENT, then the responsibility is their own.
15. I accept not to bear, as well as not to use, within the EVENT or complementary events and services, location including running routes and kit delivery, or any other EVENT or complementary events and services, public visibility area or advertising and publishing means, no material that might discriminate others in general, or with political, promotional or advertising goals, nor signs that might be seen by others without the written authorization of the ORGANIZATION; in addition, I will bear no type of material or object that might risk the EVENT or complementary events and services, ATHLETES and/or other people’s safety, including the general public, being aware that, if I do so, I might be invited to retire from the EVNENT or complementary events and services, by the ORGANIZATION or authorities present in the aforementioned areas.
16. In case I participate in this EVENT or complementary events and services, representing TEAMS and ATLHETES, SERVICE PROVIDERS and/or any media or advertising vehicle, I expressly declare to be aware and to fully agree with the EVENT REGULATION or complementary events and services, as well as to respect the areas defined by the ORGANIZATION, being prohibited my physical participation in the structures that support TEAMS assembled at inadequate locations or even those that interfere with the correct progress of the EVENT without obtaining previous written authorization from the ORGANIZATION for such, being fully aware that, if I do so, I might be retired from the location at any time.
17. Disregarding the fact that I might be present or not during my registration, as well as during my participation kit recovery by myself or by my COACH, TEAM LEADER OR ADMIN, I declare to be fully aware of the whole content of this competition regulation and of my rights and obligations during the EVENT or complementary events and services, having the full knowledge of the norms and rules of it, expressly granting those full and total validity, since those are based and ruled by good faith principles.
18. I declare to agree that I might obtain, by the ORGANIZATION mere liberality or courtesy, the option to choose the date and location to recover my participation kit and the size of my shirt (when these faculties are expressly available in the registration process according to the criteria related to the participation kit of the EVENT regulation or complementary events and services).
19. I am aware that all benefits resulting from my registration will be fully available only after the payment of the participation fee is effective and proven, being undisputed that it is under my exclusive responsibility to track the communication sent, via electronic mail, to my valid electronic address recorded in the ORGANIZATION registration system and/or any other system licensed and used by it; being also of my responsibility or the third party, duly authorized, the conference of the kit at the place of withdrawal; to access the resulting queries at the EVENT website to check for possible updates or changes in this REGULATION, news and information about the availability or not of the services and/or courtesy items to participate in the referred EVENT or complementary events and services.
20. I declare that when I sign up for the EVENT or complementary events and services, and make payment through the Banck Slip or the Credit Card, the sources of the resources used to make this payment come from licit and lawful means.
21. I declare that I will not give up my Chest Number of any kind or category, so that another ATHLETE might participate in the EVENT or complementary events and services, and that, in case I do that illegal substitution, I am also aware that due to that fraud I might suffer the penalties foreseen in law. I am aware that I will be suspended through an internal administrative process for a minimum period of 24 (twenty four) months and I will not have access to any previous results, since I can not register for the Yescom EVENTS for this period or I will be banned from Yescom's general having access to no previous results and no longer being able to register for Yescom events.
22. I declare that I will only use the 50% (fifty percent) discount granted by the Elder Regulation if I am already 60 years old or above. In case it is proven that I used that benefit and/or granted my Chest Number to another ATHLETE, I authorize the ORGANIZATION to issue a bank slip charge on the difference amount resulting from that discount, considering the amount I paid in my registration, and that I will be suspended through an internal administrative process for a minimum period of 24 (twenty four) months and I will not have access to any previous results, being unable to register for the Yescom EVENTS or complementary events and services, for that period or that I will be banned from Yescom's having access to no previous results and no longer being able to register for Yescom events.
23. I declare I am aware that, if the ORGANIZATION receives any complaint that I might have given up my Chest Number to another ATHLETE, the ORGANIZATION will be duly authorized to declassify me and the related user that used my number, being that situation considered as fraud.
24. In case the ORGANIZATION offers to lend the RETURNABLE (NOT DISPOSABLE) or the DISPOSABLE CHIP, results preparation, report and/or disclosure and publication of those I, the ATHLETE, am aware of the responsibility of the correct use of that CHIP and of the correct installation of it next to his/her body/clothing, as well as of running/walking through the installed data gathering rugs, since those are electronic equipment that might suffer interference and/or information loss, being the ORGANIZATION and DIRECTORS exempt from the liability of supplying them.
25. I am aware that the ORGANIZATION committee might receive and/or request information from the participants to help correcting eventual problems in the supply of results, since the Chip control system might suffer interference because it is a fragile electronic equipment that works in high frequencies, and that those corrections must happen within the 180 (one hundred and eighty) days term counted from the EVENT date on.
26. I am aware that the results will be available at the EVENT website from 72 hours from the time it is finished.
27. I am aware that any information requested via the CONTACT US channel can only be completed by the ATHLETE him/herself or by a proven first degree relative or yet by a duly constituted legal representative.
28. I am aware that ATHLETES care always happens via the CONTACT US channels by phone +55 (11) 4191-1236, social networks or email email@example.com
, with business hours from Monday to Friday, 09:00AM to 12:00AM and 01:00PM to 05:00PM, not being available on Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and commemorative dates, as well as from December 23 to 28, 2020 and from December 30, 2020 to January 04, 2021.
*** Paragraph updated on March 18, 2020 at 5:00PM, with the objective of better service to the registered.
The ORGANIZATION may, at its discretion, due to the technical necessity of the race, legal impediments, situations of adaptation of the city's road in attendance to the municipality and public agencies, change the course of the race, places of departure, arrival and schedules.
If the EVENT is canceled and / or changed at any time due to force majeure, such as catastrophes, natural disasters, epidemics, pandemics or similar, as well as determinations of public agencies with the aim of maintaining order, collective security, health and preservation of life , the ORGANIZATION will be exempt from any responsibility and from the return of any amount invested by the registrant to participate in it.
b - The documentation listed under item 12 of this regulation must be presented to recover the participation Kit.