I agree with the responsibility terms.
• The personal data that were or will be provided to actualize such registration in the EVENT and Yescom Ranking are under my full responsibility and/or of my technical representative, head coach or team coordinator, being entirely responsible for their truth, under the penalties of the law.
• I have read and I have fully agreed with the EVENT Regulation, available at the www.yescom.com.br
webpage, declaring, expressly, that all norms and rules included in it are based on legal issues, balance and common sense, and being so I will not be able to declare, in the future or at any time, that I was not aware and/or that I did not agree with those.
• I take part in this EVENT by free and spontaneous will, being aware of the risks, difficulty level, originality, competition format and option, route, goals and/or obstacles, location, period and climate conditions under which it happens, exempting the ORGANIZATION, Sponsors and Directors of all liability, no matter at which level, both in my name and in my successors’.
• I am aware of my perfect health state and, yet, of being capacitated to participate in the EVENT, enjoying general good health and having trained accordingly for an EVENT of this size, being exclusively responsible for any type of damage I might suffer or cause to third parties.
• I am aware and I agree with the technical information of the EVENT available at the www.yescom.com.br
website, including its route support services.
• I am aware that, in case of medical care requirement, it shall be made at a competent public service, exempting the ORGANIZATION from the requirement of medical assistance at a private service institution.
• I am fully responsible by any amounts resulting from personal or material damage caused by me due to third parties in general, participants, public, ORGANIZATION and of their agents, during my participation in this EVENT.
• By this regulation, I grant all of my image usage rights (inclusive rights of arena), renouncing to the receipt of any incomes resulting from promotion materials, campaigns, information, TV broadcasts, video clips, news material, commercial sales, licensing and photographs, social media, at any time, place or means and media currently available or that come to be implemented in the market for this and other EVENTS, resulting from the use of such images, or during the actions aforementioned described by Yescom and/or its business partners.
• I am aware and I authorize the usage of image recording equipment in the EVENT area, such as motorcycles, vehicles, helicopters, drones and other means available for such action.
• I am ware that, when being invited, if I sign up or register to the EVENT, I will automatically include myself in Yescom database, authorizing, from now, sending any type of electronic or physical mail to the registered electronic or physical address to participate in any promotion or promotional act and incentive, as well as commercial, programs developed by it and/or by its partners.
• I accept all the travel, accommodation, meals, transfer, security, medical assistance, and any other required expenses, or resulting from my participation in this EVENT before, during or after it is finished.
• In case the ORGANIZATION provides services related to transportation, accommodation and/or meals, among others, I declare that the consequent acceptance will happen only by free will, not implying in any contractual or professional attachment to the ORGANIZATION, and not configuring any type of obligation or responsibility.
• I, as an ATHLETE, participant or representative, coach or team lead, fully agree with the EVENT Regulation, as well as with my aforementioned responsibilities, at any time or place, having nothing to claim, now or in the future, regarding its norms and rules, being any eventual relationship ruled by principles of the clearest good faith.
• I am aware that the decision and selection of including and/or excluding ATHLETES into/from the EVENT resulting from the responsible coach or team option, is under their only and exclusive responsibility. The ORGANIZATION, from now, is totally exempt from any decision or evaluation, personally, directly or indirectly related to the ATHLETE, being the coach the one true responsible for the accuracy of the information provided since, if the ATHLETE is aware of his/her registration, participation, or not, in the EVENT, then the responsibility is their own.
• I accept not to bear, as well as not to use, within the EVENT location including running routes and kit delivery, or any other EVENT public visibility area or advertising and publishing means, no material that might discriminate others in general, or with political, promotional or advertising goals, nor signs that might be seen by others without the written authorization of the ORGANIZATION; in addition, I will bear no type of material or object that might risk the EVENT, ATHLETES and/or other people’s safety, including the general public, being aware that, if I do so, I might be invited to retire from the EVNENT by the ORGANIZATION or authorities present in the aforementioned areas.
• In case I participate in this EVENT representing TEAMS and ATLHETES, SERVICE PROVIDERS and/or any media or advertising vehicle, I expressly declare to be aware and to fully agree with the EVENT REGULATION, as well as to respect the areas defined by the ORGANIZATION, being prohibited my physical participation in the structures that support TEAMS assembled at inadequate locations or even those that interfere with the correct progress of the EVENT without obtaining previous written authorization from the ORGANIZATION for such, being fully aware that, if I do so, I might be retired from the location at any time.
• Disregarding the fact that I might be present or not during my registration, as well as during my participation kit recovery by myself or by my COACH, TEAM LEADER OR ADMIN, I declare to be fully aware of the whole content of this competition regulation and of my rights and obligations during the EVENT, having the full knowledge of the norms and rules of it, expressly granting those full and total validity, since those are based and ruled by good faith principles.
• I declare to agree that I might obtain, by the ORGANIZATION mere liberality or courtesy, the option to choose the date and location to recover my participation kit and the size of my shirt (when those are expressly available in the registration process according to the criteria listed under item 4 of this regulation).
• I am aware that all benefits resulting from my registration will be fully available only after the payment of the participation fee is effective and proven, being undisputed that it is under my exclusive responsibility to track the communication sent, via electronic mail, to my valid electronic address recorded in the ORGANIZATION registration system and/or any other system licensed and used by it, being also of my responsibility to access the resulting queries at the EVENT website to check for possible updates or changes in this REGULATION, news and information about the availability or not of the services and/or courtesy items to participate in the referred EVENT.
• I declare that I will not give up my Chest Number of any kind or category, so that another ATHLETE might participate in the EVENT and that, in case I do that illegal substitution, I am also aware that due to that fraud I might suffer the penalties foreseen in law.
• I declare that I will only use the 50% (fifty percent) discount granted by the Elder Regulation if I am already 60 years old or above. In case it is proven that I used that benefit and/or granted my Chest Number to another ATHLETE, I authorize the ORGANIZATION to issue a bank slip charge on the difference amount resulting from that discount, considering the amount I paid in my registration.
• I declare I am aware that, if the ORGANIZATION receives any complaint that I might have given up my Chest Number to another ATHLETE, the ORGANIZATION will be duly authorized to declassify me and the related user that used my number, being that situation considered as fraud.
• In case the ORGANIZATION offers to lend the RETURNABLE (NOT DISPOSABLE) or the DISPOSABLE CHIP, results preparation, report and/or disclosure and publication of those I, the ATHLETE, am aware of the responsibility of the correct use of that CHIP and of the correct installation of it next to his/her body/clothing, as well as of running/walking through the installed data gathering rugs, since those are electronic equipment that might suffer interference and/or information loss, being the ORGANIZATION and DIRECTORS exempt from the liability of supplying them.
• I am aware that the ORGANIZATION committee might receive and/or request information from the participants to help correcting eventual problems in the supply of results, since the Chip control system might suffer interference because it is a fragile electronic equipment that works in high frequencies, and that those corrections must happen within the 180 (one hundred and eighty) days term counted from the EVENT date on.
• I am aware that the results will be available at the EVENT website counting 72 hours from the time it is finished.
• I am aware that any information requested via the CONTACT US channel can only be completed by the ATHLETE him/herself or by a proven first degree relative or yet by a duly constituted legal representative.
• I am aware that ATHLETES care always happens via the CONTACT US channels by phone +55 (11) 4191-1236, social networks or email firstname.lastname@example.org
, with business hours from Monday to Friday, 09h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, not being available on Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays and commemorative dates, as well as from February 25 to 28, 2017, December 22 to 26, 2017 and from December 29, 2017 to January 03, 2018.